Hi htw, did you get any help/news from GTAC?
I opened a GTAC case and after suppliyng debug logs they were able to reproduce that issue (XMC and GIM versions were 18.104.22.168 then ). We received a workaround from GTAC which included creating another NAC Appliance group, moving NACs to that new group, removed GIM appliance from old group and also adding to new group, and checking some things like GIM domain and Local repository. Then it worked perfekt and since then, we made some updates without problems to currently 8.3.3. We never had to use this workaround anymore.
just to feedbak that I did same as you but upgrading firstly to 8.3.3 and then creating new repository. Now everything is working as expected.
many thanks :-)
Contact Us:Sam PirokCommunity@extremenetworks.com